- Support of DirectShow filters and codecs (such as MPEG, DivX, or QuickTime)
- Import and export to DV cameras trough IEEE1394 (FireWire)
- Complete DV camera playback control from within the application
- Stop-frame animation
- 'Super screen' color keying particularly effective for fast and accurate keying of small details such as hair, smoke
- Unlimited file size of output (no 2Gb limit)
- Unlimited number of overlay video tracks
- Unlimited number of audio tracks
- Ability to insert project as a clip
- Set Mark In and Mark Out during clip import
- Higher quality of text rendering, in particular if text clip is on motion path
- Navigator window to easily locate clips on the timeline
- Ability to create interlaced output from non-interlaced video input. You can convert your Flash animation to broadcast-quality video
- Unlimited Undo and Redo
- Preview with sound
- Export frame from Preview
- Grouping of clips on the timeline
- Instant reaction to user input
- Redesigned and customizable interface
- Time Lapse capture mode in VideoMan Capturer.
- Antialiasing and interpolation of text shadow and transparency.
- Antialiasing of frame edge in Motion Path.
- Support of alpha channel in Motion Path.
- Close document command to File menu.
- Preview, Navigator, Transition Palette can be made popup and non-popup using the system menu.
- All windows are disabled during rendering.
- Cursor is not blinking during rendering.
- Program remembers position of document windows.
- Progress indicator can be dragged.
- Icons in Construction and Project window captions.
- Meaningless indicators (e.g. CAP and NUM) removed from StatusBar.
- Option to make Preview without writing temporary video file on disk.
- Preview window size can be changed during preview
- Preview settings is stored between program sessions
- Preview is shown during rendering
» version 3.0 - posted on 2001-12-10
Added export to Windows Media format
EULA - End User License Agreement
STOIK Imaging LICENSE AGREEMENT
This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you and STOIK Imaging. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the STOIK Imaging product (SOFTWARE), you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
This software product is owned by STOIK Imaging and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This software is licensed, not sold.
GRANT OF LICENSE.
This Agreement grants you rights to use the software on a single computer, or on a single terminal or workstation of a multi-user computer or local area network. A separate license must be obtained from STOIK Imaging for every other terminal or workstation on a multi-user computer or local area network.
This software and the accompanying written material are copyrighted and are proprietary of STOIK Imaging. You may make one copy of the Software for backup or archiving purposes. All other copying of the software or written material is expressly forbidden. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, copy transfer, or otherwise use the Software except as expressly stated in this Agreement.
This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate this license at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. This license will terminate automatically, without notice from STOIK Imaging, if you fail to comply with this Agreement. Upon such termination, you shall destroy all copies of the software.
STOIK Imaging warrants that the original disks are free from defects in material and workmanship, assuming normal use, for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. If a defect occurs during this time, you may return your faulty disk to STOIK Imaging, along with a dated proof of purchase, and it will be replaced free of charge.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE, STOIK IMAGING GRANTS NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
The entire liability of STOIK Imaging and your exclusive remedy shall be at STOIK Imaging options, either (a) return of the price paid or (b) repair or replacement of the Software that does not meet STOIK Imaging limited warranty and that is returned to STOIK Imaging with a dated proof of purchase.
IN NO EVENT SHALL STOIK IMAGING BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR WRITTEN MATERIALS.
This Agreement is the complete statement of this Agreement. If you have any questions regarding this agreement, you may contact STOIK Imaging at the address below.
STOIK Imaging, Ltd.
P.O. Box 48 119049 Russia
Tel: +07 095 316 9761