VideoMan is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2001-12-10. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
- Support of DirectShow filters and codecs (such as MPEG, DivX, or QuickTime)
- Import and export to DV cameras trough IEEE1394 (FireWire)
- Complete DV camera playback control from within the application
- Stop-frame animation
- 'Super screen' color keying particularly effective for fast and accurate keying of small details such as hair, smoke
- Unlimited file size of output (no 2Gb limit)
- Unlimited number of overlay video tracks
- Unlimited number of audio tracks
- Ability to insert project as a clip
- Set Mark In and Mark Out during clip import
- Higher quality of text rendering, in particular if text clip is on motion path
- Navigator window to easily locate clips on the timeline
- Ability to create interlaced output from non-interlaced video input. You can convert your Flash animation to broadcast-quality video
- Unlimited Undo and Redo
- Preview with sound
- Export frame from Preview
- Grouping of clips on the timeline
- Instant reaction to user input
- Redesigned and customizable interface
- Time Lapse capture mode in VideoMan Capturer.
- Antialiasing and interpolation of text shadow and transparency.
- Antialiasing of frame edge in Motion Path.
- Support of alpha channel in Motion Path.
- Close document command to File menu.
- Preview, Navigator, Transition Palette can be made popup and non-popup using the system menu.
- All windows are disabled during rendering.
- Cursor is not blinking during rendering.
- Program remembers position of document windows.
- Progress indicator can be dragged.
- Icons in Construction and Project window captions.
- Meaningless indicators (e.g. CAP and NUM) removed from StatusBar.
- Option to make Preview without writing temporary video file on disk.
- Preview window size can be changed during preview
- Preview settings is stored between program sessions
- Preview is shown during rendering
VideoMan (version 3.0) has a file size of 6.32 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 69 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.